Sunday, June 7, 2009

This is the prove of my stupidity

God,

What a week!
I had this company party on Thursday, and the theme of the party was BLACK TIE. Ok, I look fabulous that night, not to mention. I did the make up by myself, and just a simple hair do.


Ok, I only got 3 glasses of Wine and 1 glass of Vodka, that won't make worse. Cos I used to drink a lot. But, that night I had a bad headache after the party. So I went home QUITE EARLY (12.30am) --> HEY! All my colleagues went home around 2-3 am!!! :P

ok, the stupidity began here. I went home, changed my clothes and ready to go for bath. I though of cleaning my make up first before went for a bath. So I took the pink bottle that I thought was a make up cleanser. Da da da da da da,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The next 2 days after the party

I want to clean my nails with nail polisher, then I realized! THE "THING" THAT I USED TO CLEAN MY MAKEUP WAS A NAIL POLISHER, NOT A MAKE UP REMOVAL

OMG

=.=!

--tehijau

No comments: