Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back from my Dream Land

Yeah,

Welcome back to Kiasu Land! Where else I could feel a week like just a blink of eye? OMG, what a hectic week after the great break. Oh, I wanna go back to Bali so badly =(



Well, here come the weekend!

I watched Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy at Esplanade on Friday. It's a bit different from what I expected. Almost half of the audience are teenager. They are too noisy. They clapped their hands for each of the song played by the orchestra (totally different from my experience from SSO Concert last time, with most of the audience are music literate). Nevertheless, it's quite entertaining. It is unique, differ from any other usual concert/orchestra. They showed a slide from the Final Fantasy movie or the Games that connected to the music. Amazing! Even for me that totally illitarate for Final Fantasy could feel the eaze. The conducter, Arnie Roth, is a brilliat man. He tried to be interactive with the audience so nicely. And the best part is, Nobue Uematsu - san, the composer of the all Final Fantasy songs! He is fantastic! He even joined the choir to sing one of the song (with a lot of funny face and body expressions). It was so entertaining!

Another lovely evening was today, finnaly I got the MOST WANTED Convocation gift (yeah I know it's way too late, yeah a year postpone, Haha).
Thank you so much!!!! Love it so much =)


-tehijau

No comments: